Monday, March 28, 2005

Easter 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Well the Easter bunny did come.  Is this the last year that Patrick will believe?  I'm actually surprised that he does, but I wonder if he is just trying so hard to believe.  He asks me questions like, "do you really fill our stockings?"  I give him vague answers, like "what do you think?"  Or "why would you ask that?" He tells me that he thinks it is Santa and he is asking because some kid in his class said so.  This year I indicated that I buy the gifts, but he still felt that only the Easter bunny could hide the eggs.   He is getting to be so big and so mature, it is only a matter of time before he stops believing.  *sniff sniff*



But for now he is just so sweet.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Awww I think Jared is catching on quick. Luckily the tooth fairy is done with him until he's a little older. It's so hard when they are in school and the other kids who know ruin it for everybody else.

Wilson Clan said...

So sweet. They hang on as long as they can, don't they. And adri, oh my gosh. Patrick is becoming so handsome. Girl, you better start talking to him now, because he's going to have girls sleeping on your doorstep..lol