Monday, March 21, 2005

Spring

I feel silly about it, but spring never ceases to amaze me. Year after year, I am thrilled by the prospect of winter being over. I want to shed my second skin of coats and boots. It is as if my body has given up on keeping warm now. I put on extra sweaters and warm coats, but I can't get warm any more. I have a chill in my bones.

I want to be warm. I want to feel the grass between my toes, and the sun on my skin.

As I hung up one of Kira's summer dresses and did up the little buttons on the back of the dress, I could feel spring. Summer is coming, it is just around the corner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Adri...I'm right there with you! I can't wait for warm weather. I'm so ready to hang my winter coat up that one last time and not see it again until late fall! Spring just makes my whole attitude change...and I'm ready for that! Great blog.....I luv reading! sometimes the commenting is super slow...but today it wasn't!

Wilson Clan said...

Gosh, I posted this weeks ago and I'm still on the edge here waiting.. lol