Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Bad guys are stupid.

on the way home from grandma and grandpa's house -

Damon: Bad guys are STUPID, like Hitler, he killed all those people, that was stupid, and then he killed himself because he didn't want to get caught. Now that's stupid!

Patrick: Well the soldiers were going to find him...

Damon: Yeah, he was underground hiding, he shot himself...

Matt: How do you know that?

Damon: I read a book about it.

Matt: WOW, that's impressive, how does he know that?

That's his answer for everything he purports to "know". I read it in a book. Well since the extent of his reading ability these days is still pretty much "Dick and Jane" I highly doubt that. When my kids ask me questions about world affairs, I tend to use it as an excuse to do some homeschooling. I do recall having a conversation about a year ago with the kids about the holocaust and WWII. The things they learn in the van. LOL

1 comment:

Wilson Clan said...

lol, sounds better then "i saw it on tv' which is what my kids would say.

btw, you would make a terrific homeschooler!! You just might got a bit batty with them home all day? i would..my kids not yours i mean lol