Thursday, July 14, 2005

If I'm a little bit cranky


this should explain a bit. This is INSIDE my house at night, with fans and windows open.

Oh and did I mention that Matt is sleeping in an air-conditioned hotel room and I've been taking care of sick feverish kids in this?

My mother and my sister let me know that I can come over to enjoy their air-conditioned comfort. What they forget is that my a/c in my van is broken and that would mean an awfully uncomfortable 1/2 drive there and back. Once Matt gets back, he is going to take the van in to be fixed, but I'm not going to drop it off, because that would mean trying to make my way home across the city with 4 busy, hot, whiney kids.

So I sit here and sweat. Okay, I'm done now.

2 comments:

Wilson Clan said...

Ewww, girl, I feel for you. Our a/c isn't working right either (in the house) but lately it has been more bearable.

I don't think ANY of you must be slepeing well..which means even whinier, tired, kids.

Sam said...

Ugh thats a nightmare. This is what it will be like for me in January when I am almost full term. Really looking forward to that. NOT