Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Beauty

The other day we were visiting Matt's grandma and I looked over at Patrick and I had to take a moment to admire him. I'll be frank, as a baby he was never the most photogenic of my kids, but that has been changing in the past year or so. He just looked so beautiful and sweet, caught somewhere between childhood and puberty. His messy blonde hair, his smooth fair skin with just the most perfect mole in the middle, I can see a hint of the jawline that he will have once puberty is done with him. He is so thoughtful and caring, yet fun loving and athletic, he is cautious and shy, but has a self-confidence in his intellectual and athletic abilities.  I am proud of the boy he has become.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adri, HE IS GORGEOUS! That's a terrific photo! I would love to scrapbook that! hehe

Beth said...

He is beautiful in all ways, Adri. Good job.

Sam said...

Stunning, so glad I am not the only one who ponders these things while watching my kids at rest.
Hugs