Tuesday, June 20, 2006

1/2 way there!

I had my 20 week appointment with my doctor yesterday. I've gained 2 1/2 pounds so far, which is about the rate at which I gained for Kira. My blood pressure was nice and low, baby's heartbeat was 140 and my uterus was measuring at 20.5 weeks. So things were great.

I can't believe that I am already past the 1/2 way point in this pregnancy! It feels like just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant. Since this will likely be my last pregnancy, I had sort of thought I would savour it a bit more than the others, but things have been so busy, I'm worried that if I blink again, the baby will be here.

4 comments:

Girl in Progress said...

i can't believe you are either.. it's insane how fast time if flying..truly.. I mean..really it is.. lol

yseultautumnfiredancer said...

Time is going by so fast! I remember you just telling us the other day you were pregnant!

Kathy said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything looks great!! Your right, next thing you will know she will be in your arms.

Sam said...

Wonderful wonderful
Keep looking after yourself and yes it just whizzes past.
Hugs