Monday, February 14, 2005

Silver lining

Well Patrick's team lost their game yesterday and today. They were outplaying the other team and both times there were goals that weren't counted. Now they are out of the playoffs and their season is over. Patrick is sad, and I feel badly for him. BUT....


THEIR SEASON IS OVER!!!!!! That means no more time conflicts with hockey! That means I don't have to go to the rink as a single mom of 3. No more strollers in the dressing room! AHHHHHHHH.

Tryouts for next year's team are just around the corner though.

1 comment:

Wilson Clan said...

Awww, I wish his last few games were a victory, but I'm glad he played so well this year, had fun, and made a great team!

I BET you're thrilled to have a break though..lol

Do they play something else when off season?