1. It was amusing this morning as I was packing Patrick's lunch. Damon and Campbell hatched up a plan. They are going to use Damon's birthday money to buy a TV for their room. Oh, no, they are going to wait until after Campbell's birthday and use both of their money to buy a BIG SCREEN TV. Hey, Patrick, can the air hockey table go in your room? We are making room for a big screen TV. tee hee I told them that was a great idea as long as they cleaned their room first and then they would need to promise that they would sleep in their beds every night. This will NOT happen.
2. It is sunny today.
3. I managed to keep Puck from eating the bottle of Advil that I spilled on the floor.
4. Oxi-clean. The mould stains finally came out of Patrick's hockey jerseys after the third day of soaking in Oxi-clean.
5. I bought myself flowers for the table. Pretty pale yellow tulips with a ruffled edge.
6. I managed to get Patrick to school on time. Of course this came with a price, I let Damon stay home.
7. As we walked into the grocery store, Damon says "Hey, I haven't been grocery shopping in YEARS." DUH, there's a reason for that. LOL
8. Coke. Yep, I'm back on it. That sweet brown nectar. ahhhhhh. I know, I'll quit, but I might need to wait until my kids are 18. I felt so sick and tired without it. I also gained weight because I was always hungry. I never snack when I can have a can of coke instead.
10. Online friends who "get it". :-D