Monday, February 05, 2007

Size is relative

The girls went for a doctor's appointment today.

Hanna is much better. She is 24 1/4 inches long and weighs 11 lbs 7 oz, which means she is a long and lean little lady. She cried for her needles. She has been pretty cranky, a bit feverish and flushed. Nothing a bit of Tylenol won't help.

Kira had her 3 year check up. She is a gigantic 3 foot 3 inches and weighs 33 lbs. Patrick had EXACTLY the same stats at 3 years old, and at the time I thought he was so skinny. Kira seems beefy by comparison. The difference is probably that at that time I had a 10 month old 29 lb Damon in my arms, rather than my dainty little Hanna. The appointment came to an end when the doctor used her "Magical Fairy Dust" to help make Kira's "nipple" (wart) on her hand disappear.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Hey Adri, thank you for the sweet compliments on my blog re. both my writing and my photography, to boot! That made my day...

Your kiddos are so precious; mind if I add you to my blogroll? Too late, I already did! ;o)

Jenni/fruitfulvine

Melanie said...

Hi, Adri! I'm adding you to my blogroll. Let me know if you'd rather I didn't! :)