Sunday, December 05, 2004

Well I think Kira is finally on the mend. She woke up with a fever and was having difficulty coughing, so I took her to the walk-in clinic. The doctor there said that she has another ear infection and possibly a little bit of pneumonia. Since he needed to give her antibiotics for her ears anyway, he didn't send her for x-rays. Her rash got much worse on Thursday and the doctors called it a non-specific viral rash. Finally today the rash started disappearing. Her torso feels like sandpaper now, but it is getting better. PHEW!!!!!!!!!!! I want us to be healthy. I've been wanting to take her to Gymboree to get some hairbows for her Christmas outfits.


chatting Posted by Hello

Matt's friend Brett arrived today. He is staying with us while he works at the shop with Matt. They are understaffed and Brett comes from Ottawa (5 hour drive) when they need him to. He's a farmer, so this time of year he has some flexibility. I don't really mind Brett being here. It bothers me that my husband will be distracted and thinks he is a frat boy. I guess I'll just have to do some Christmas shopping to keep me busy so I don't notice.

No comments: