Friday, February 04, 2005

Introducing...

Our new baby, Puck! 
Hosted by Photobucket.com



He came home at dinner time and he has explored and played hard with the boys.  Damon cried the whole way to the breeder's because he was feeling sorry for Becca, the puppy's mom because we were taking her baby.  I told him not to worry, that the breeder would be keeping 1 or 2 of Becca's daughters, but that was little consolation. Then we picked him up and the whole way home, Damon cried because he felt sorry for Puck because he will miss his family.  LOL  Campbell was funny because as soon as the puppy got in the door, he hauled out everything we had got for the dog.  Toys, blankets, food, biscuits, leashes, a large sized sweater. After dinner, he got a chance to romp with Puck and pretend he was a littermate.  Kira isn't sure if she likes him yet. Poor Patrick had to go to hockey and couldn't pick him up with us and then his coach gave him a curfew because he wants the team well rested for tomorrow's game, the first of the playoffs. He will have to wait a bit to bond with Puck.



I know that I like him and can't wait for a chance to snuggle with him tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! HE IS SUCH A CUTIE. POOR DAMON THOUGH. I CAN RELATE. I WAS THAT WAY WITH OUR CATS WHEN I WAS A KID. YOU ARE SO RIGHT, THAT HE IS VERY SENSITIVE ON THE INSIDE. NOT A LOT OF KIDS WOULD EVEN CARE ABOUT STUFF LIKE THAT. I BET HE WILL BE THE BEST OF BUDS WITH YOUR NEW BABY PUCK. CONGRATULATIONS!

LORRI

Wilson Clan said...

Awwww, what a big heart Damon has. Puck is sooo cute. I can't believe how big he got from just the last round of pics. I hope there aren't too many accidents.