Wednesday, April 27, 2005

As promised...

cat/dog fight photos.  LOL  This is what I was talking about! 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Kathy's right, only a blogger would grab the camera.  I love these action shots, there were more too.  As you can tell, the cat must enjoy this, because he has ample opportunities to get up and run.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I know now that he will run when he feels threatened.  Today my friend was over with her husky and Buddie was out on the porch as they were leaving.  He arched his back and looked terrified and when he got the chance he hightailed it around the neighbour's house until the coast was clear. 

1 comment:

Wilson Clan said...

oh my gosh, perfect shots!! How neat you caught that all on camera and they are good shots too!

Very cute