Thursday, April 28, 2005

Campbell is 5!!!

Campbell started his special day with a trip to the golf course with Daddy.  Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Then we had a small family party.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


He had asked for a Shrek Mask
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


He loved it, but he and Damon especially loved that my sisters kids were horrified by it and hid their faces in my sister's lap whenever he put it on.



I took a picture of Kira and her cousins playing in the toyroom and she looked up at me and posed.  When I saw the photo, I had a feeling that I can't really explain, except to say that I can see the girl she will become.Image hosted by Photobucket.com


1 comment:

Wilson Clan said...

oh my goodnits. That pic with campbell and matt made my teary eyed. So precious.

I'm glad he had such a great day, looks like everyone was healthy. Jake likes masks and costumes too, he'd postitively love it, and scaring girls too. lol

I have to say, something about that pic of Kira is different to me too. It looks sort of old in a way. Dykwim? Like I'm looking at a picture of a little girl when she was a little girl. Hard to explain. And she looks bigger in this pick, I think it's her hair. Like you do get a glimspe beyond baby..