Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I've been replaced

Yesterday, I came home from picking the kids up from school.  My husband's truck was parked out front, but he wasn't at the door to greet us,... or reading the paper in the living room, ...or even more likely trying out the new microwave on last night's dinner leftovers or the Bagel Bites I picked up for the occasion.   I ran upstairs.  "Matt, is something wrong?  You didn't 'nuke' anything!  Are you feeling okay?"



This is the scene I discovered Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm all for the dog sleeping on our bed, but after 2 or 3 naps with Matt, Puck has decided that his new favourite spot is my pillow.  UGH.  Now when Puck is in his crate, the cat tries to sleep on that pillow, even if I am on it.  They are having a turf war on my pillow.  I wouldn't mind it as much if I wasn't allergic (especially to the cat).

2 comments:

Sam said...

Awww cute but a nightmare that everyone wants a piece of the action.
Matt looks tired shame

Wilson Clan said...

LOL. Don't you get anything to yourself?? Matt MUST have been feeling like crap...no micro food, and in bed?