Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Puck turns one!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today was a big day! Puck turned 1! He celebrated it amongst his adoring family.

Damon sat with him while Campbell brought in the "cake" (an end piece of Rollover). Kira gave him his gift (a brand new Kong). Patrick was certain that he was suddenly much more mature and not as hyper, because now he is an adult. Sure.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now he is happily chewing his Kong, lying in his armchair while I type.

A year ago today, I was obsessively checking emails, feeling foolish that I was secretly hoping that MY puppy would be born that day, the same day as my old dog Maddie's birthday, feeling even more foolish that I was secretly hoping this would bring me some sort of psychic connection to MY puppy (I know, I have watched too many episodes of The Pet Psychic). But he is that puppy I was dreaming of. He is beautiful, loving, so smart and playful too. He plays hard and sleeps soundly, loves my kids and adores me.

Happy Birthday Bronte, True, and the other 7 beautiful puppies born that day!

4 comments:

Dee said...

Puck is lovely. Enjoy him. I have three dogs and three cats and love them all. The little boy is cute too.

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday to Puck from Wendy Darling and family.

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday to Puck.

Wilson Clan said...

Happy Birthday Puckster!! You're too handsome for your own good and getting huge..