Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Lacrosse is a tough sport!

I told Damon that some internet friends wanted to know what he wore for Lacrosse.  He was thrilled to model his gear!  Here he is about to leave for his game.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Hockey shoulder pads with the black kidney pads underneath.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Arm pads with arm shields over top.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I love the serious look.  LOL  He was so putting that on for show.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


2 comments:

Sam said...

I love that killer Look LOL.
Wow no idea he had to wear so much equipment, it must cost a fortune.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I can't believe all the gear he wears! It must weigh more than he does! I love the last look, grrr, look out competition...