Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The word of the day is...

D I C K W A D


Yes you heard me. I was driving Patrick’s friend home because it was raining and there was a lot of traffic in front of us, so Damon says, “Hey Dickwad, move it” to the cars in front of us.

Me: Damon, we don’t talk that way.
Damon: Okay Mommy.
Patrick: ACTUALLY, I’ve heard Daddy say that before.
Me: It’s still rude and Daddy gets in trouble for saying it too.
Damon: Bob (FIL) says it.
Me: No he would NEVER.
Damon: Yes he does, when he yells at the cars.
Me: No he says "stupid old goat" and "you you you stupidhead"...
Patrick: Yeah Damon, THAT is Bob. And Mommy, don't forget he says "you old biscuit".
Me: That's right Patrick.

Just now, Campbell was helping Kira ride on her little car and he yells out “Hey Dickwad” to the phantom traffic.

Nice.

2 comments:

Sam said...

The joys of having boys.
Adam the other day said , Geez Lady. LMAO, I nearly cracked up but had to remain calm obviously he got it from me. Sigh.

Wilson Clan said...

LOL..I remember when Josh said something colorful upon entering preschool after my husband was ranting at some guy...the teacher laughed and I was so embarrassed..lol

Can't remember what it was now though..See I should write things down..

Campbell is too funny...just like the big boys..