Thursday, January 20, 2005

LOTS of PUPPIES!


Hosted by Photobucket.com

Miracle Max & Patrick

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Miracle Max with Adri & Campbell

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Miracle Max

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Miracle Max with Patrick again

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Westley & Adri

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Big old Fezzik

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Lianne & Inigo

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Kira & one of the girls

Hosted by Photobucket.com

"HELP"

Hosted by Photobucket.com

The girls LOVE Damon

Hosted by Photobucket.com
Patrick and the girls

3 comments:

Girl in Progress said...

Oh my oh my oh my, looks like so much fun. All those cute, warm, cuddly puppies. I bet your just itching to get ___ home. :o)

Kristen said...

OMG! now I want ONE! lol.. how cute is that? im guessing that your keeping the one you took the most pictures of ;)

ANTHONY'S WIFE said...

How adorable! It makes me want to have another puppy but nope, we just can't do that.... And how creative to name them after characters from The Princess Bride - I love that movie! My guess is Westley!